30.11.14

11.33

It's not insomnia again. I'm waiting for 12am to say happy birthday to my friend.
So, I'm gonna tell about today's Sunday service. The pastor talked about the fruits of Spirit. Although I do not agree with some of his opinions, the preach reminds me to be more humble as a Christian.  I know that I have been saved by God, but I still have to take attention to how I live based on the fruits of spirit.

After service, we usually have group fellowship. I failed to fulfill my promise to speak out my opinion. Fortunately, my leader didn't ask me to pray before we went home.

Then, I went to market to buy a sweater for my friend. Haha. The sweater is so damn beautiful. I really like it. I hope that my friend will love it.

So, this is my blog for today. And tomorrow is December! That means I can eat normally again after being poor for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment