19.1.15

My unexpected journey

This holiday, I have to come back home due to no one will sell food. So, I booked a flight at 2.30 on Friday. However, the flight was delayed until 4 pm. It was still okay. But when we arrived at Hongkong. The plane had gone and we were moved to the midnight flight. This was not so funny at all. We were extremely exhausted and wanted to go home asap. Fortunately, we got a $75-restaurant voucher. It's quite big amount. I ordered a set of rice and pork, yoghurt, and an ice tea. Then, I could go around the airport. I love the airport as it provides the branded shops, like Zara, Rolex, Chanel, Burberry, Coach, and Miu Miu. :D

Finally,  it was the time to fly. I was so ready to sleep but gosh, my body was like separated each others because I brought two heavy bags when I went around the airport. I only slept for 3 hours then I (finally) watched 'The Maze Runner'. Oh, I also looked at a lot of stars and a bright moon from the plane for the first time. It was so damn beautiful.

At 5 am, I arrived. My parents picked me up and brought me to McDonald's. So, this is my story about 16 hours journey to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment