30.10.13

JONAS BROTHERS SPLIT









I love Jonas Brothers so much because of their music and Nick (LOL). But seriously, I think Jonas Brothers's music is very unique with their own music style. I have been crazy of them since I was a high school student. 

Then, they said that they would take a 'holiday'. I had been waiting for them for 2 years. Suddenly, they released new singles, Pom Pom  and First Time. The music style is quite different than before, but it is fine. They also had planned a tour.... and canceled it. It was such a bad news for the fans who have bought the tickets. A few days ago, when my friend tweeted that @JonasBrothers was removed, I knew that there would be no more Jonas Brothers. 

Today, Jonas Brothers have announced that they're breaking up. Perhaps, it is time to say goodbye to my dream of attending their concert. 




No comments:

Post a Comment